SCYSL is planning to host two CYSA Coaching Courses during the month of July. If you are interested to sign-up, please contact Steve Robertson ASAP as the classes will fill-up quickly.
- CYSA "F" course - June 17-18 (most likely the lecture portion will be Thur June 16 from 6:30-9pm at Soccer Park conference room, with Sat field session at Wilson Adult Education Center)
- CYSA "E" course - July 8-10 (again, most likely Thur the 7th at SP, with Sat/Sun field sessions at Wilson)
Explanation of CYSA Coaching Courses
- Pre-F course - An introductory evening course geared towards first-time parent coaches that want a high-level overview of coaching youth soccer (mainly for the younger ages, u5-u8)
- F course - First "real" course held by CYSA-North, designed to provide a coach (primarily beginning competitive coach) a structure for effective coaching/practice plans and base-level game management techniques. (9-hr course typically Friday evening and all day Sat)
- E course - More advanced course, which is 18 hours, usually Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday.
Steve Robertson firstname.lastname@example.org
SCYSL Coaching Director