SCYSL has 23 competitive teams competing in the District II Spring League beginning April 4th. Here are some instructions for those participating teams:
1) View your Spring League games at the District II GotSoccer.com website at http://cysadistrict2.gotsport.com where you will find your home and away game schedule. Login to the site and you will find a list of all your games.
2) Update your team profile to ensure you have entered your roster including jersey numbers.
3) When your team is scheduled to serve as a "home team" the team coach or manager will need to print the "match card" and bring this to the game. This is the official game card and must be signed by the coaches from both teams, as well as the referees.
4) After the game you will need to report the score. Call the number and follow the instructions to enter the match number and scores for both teams.
5) Mail the match card to District II along with a red card report (if an infraction was issued during the game). The address where to mail the match cards and extensive instructions are located online.