Abronzino and Delgado Leagues now support guest players per PIM 09-03. The following refinements and clarifications apply to both Abronzino and Delgado compeitions.
1) Guest players, up to 3 per game, are allowed in Abronzino and Delgado games per PIM 09-03.
2) The guest player must be rostered on a team from the same district/league/club. The first 6 digits (DD-LL-CC) of the player's cysa pass team ID has to be the same as the team the player is guesting for. For example, a Juventus Club player could not guest play for any team other than another Juventus Club team.
3) A team using a guest player must be the same age or older than the age of the team which the guest player is registered. For example a U15 team can use guest players from another U15 or younger team. A player playing up an age group (with an older team) CAN’T guest play for a team in their own age group since the player is rostered with an older team.
4) A team using a guest player must be the same Abronzino or Delgado bracket or higher than the bracket of the team the guest player is registered on. For example,
(a) A Delgado player can guest play for an Abronzino team. An Abronznio 2nd bracket player can guest play for an Abronzino 1st or 2nd bracket, but not an Abronzino 3rd bracket team and not a Delgado team.
(b) An Abronzino player for an Abronzino top bracket, u14 team CAN’T guest play for an Abronzino u15 2nd bracket team.
5) The coach needs to have the membership pass and the CYSA 1601 form for the guest player. The guest player must be listed on the game card, including CYSA number. A 1611, guest player form, is not required.
6) On any game day the maximum players in the roster can not exceed 18, including any guest players being used.
7) Using an illegal player will result in forfeit of the match such illegal played and may be severely sanctioned. An illegal player in this case could be a player rostered on an older team, or a higher bracket player guesting for a lower division team.
The full text of this new rule can be read at the CYSA website