It is the mission of the Santa Clara Youth Soccer League to provide the best possible soccer experience for all players in the League. The League will meet this mission by:
1. Providing the opportunity for all players to participate in all levels of play including Class 4 (Recreational), Class 3 (Competitive), Class 1 (Select), and TOP Soccer (children with special needs).
2. Promoting player development by fostering an atmosphere that allows each player to develop their skills to their desired level of play in a fun and fulfilling environment.
3. Providing, as available, financial aide to those players that need assistance.
4. Promoting the development of coaches by offering instructional courses and resources that will allow them to further improve their skills as coaches.
5. Promoting the development of youth referees by offering instructional courses and resources that will allow them to further improve their skills as referees.
6. Promoting a respect for the game of soccer through fair play and sportsmanship